KETOcop’s Keto Cloud Bread
3 large eggs – at room temperature
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
pinch of kosher salt
2 oz. cream cheese – SOFTENED.
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS BELOW TO MAKE YOUR SWEET AND CHEESY OR EVERYTHING CLOUDS.
1. Preheat your Oven to 300° and go ahead an line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Separate egg whites from yolks into two medium mixing/glass bowls (I use whatever I have available… and clean)
Add your cream of tartar and pinch of salt to the egg whites. Then you will use your hand mixer, beating them until Uber fluffy. This can take anywhere from 2-3 minutes. I used medium-high speed.
3. Add cream cheese (softened) to egg yolks in the second bowl. While using your hand mixer, mix the yolks and cream cheese until fully mixed together.
4. Gently pour egg yolk mixture into egg whites and use your hand mixer to evenly mix everything together.
5. Divide mixture into 8 – 12 mounds on prepared baking sheet. The number of mounds really vary to your liking. Try spacing them about 3-4” apart.
6. Bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes!!!
EVERYTHING Cloud Bread – When you take out the Cloud Bread, I typically have melted some butter to spread over the top of each cloud. THEN, I sprinkle my everything seasoning on top of each cloud so it will stick.
SWEET AND CHEESY Cloud Bread – When you take out the Cloud Bread, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on each cloud and place back in the oven for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until melted to your liking. Once you remove your clouds, I lightly sprinkle Powdered Stevia on each Cloud giving it a gentle sweet taste.
I loved how these came out! It’s a wonderful snack. I also can’t wait to try this with avocado spread and some of my other favorite toppings!